If you are reading this, probably is a sad moment because you or someone else is leaving. Agile Lab does not provide any context around why people are leaving when they do, not for a lack of trasparency but to preserve the individual privacy.
Here you can find a good way to manage this important moment of your career:
- Don't communicate it to the team or your friends before to talk with the HR/COO/CEO
- Ask for a 1-1 meeting with the HR/COO/CEO mentioning the fact you want to quit, this will elevate your priority to the maximum level.
- Evaluate with attention the counteroffer
- In case you decide to leave, agree with your manager the next steps with the customer: your last day on the project and your last day in the company
- Decide how and when to communicate it to the team ( is your own responsability ), but after the company eventually communicated it to the customer.
On your last day in the company:
- Compile elapseit
- Send an email to the gitlab admin saying that you are leaving ( he will delete your account at the end of the day )
- Send an email to the office365 admin saying that you are leaving ( he will delete your account at the end of the day )
- Format your PC and leave your technical equipment in the office.
- Delete all company data on your external drives or other cloud accounts, if needed
- Send an email saying goodbye to everybody ( not needed but more than welcome and appreciated )
- Detach your devices from Agile Lab account
- Dive into your next adventure hoping this has been fun and rewarding