All the additional benefits listed below are available for full time employees. They are not valid for external contractors.
Contract and prize rules
Type of contract: “CCNL terziario commercio”, 14 monthly salaries, permanent contract.
PDR: supplementary 2nd level contract specific for “Work life balance” specific for Welfare benefits provided by the company.
Fondo Est (Health fund provided by CCNL).
Performance prize (valid just for permanent contractors):
- Jackpot: the prize is agreed every year in net amount and it is issued based on the performance score reached by the employee
- Performance Score shall be calculated with a mix between “peer to peer” team score plus COO score, with a formula that shall be released publicly
- The prize payment will be issued in three steps:
- First tranche: 40%*Performance Score1 in August year X
- Second tranche: 30%*Performance Score2 in February Year X+1
- Third tranche: 30%*Performance Score2 in March Year X+1
- An employee hired before the 1st of April shall be eligible for the first tranche.
- An employee hired after the 1st of April but before the 1st of August shall be eligible for the second and third tranche but shall not be eligible for the first tranche.
Company Prize (valid just for permanent contractors):
- This prize is agreed every year in net amount and it’s the same for every employee; it shall be issued on the basis of the results of the company (a combination of revenue and EBITDA)
- The prize shall be paid in two steps:
- First tranche: 50% in April year X+1 (year X is the year for calculation reference)
- Second tranche: 50% in May year X+1 (year X is the year for calculation reference)
- An employee hired before the 31st of August shall be eligible for the company prize but proportionally to the effective months; an employee hired after the 31st of August shall not be eligible for this prize
- In the eligibility period:
- If an employee will be hired before the 15th of the month shall be eligible starting from the same month;
- If the employee will be hired after the 15th of the month shall be eligible starting from the next month (i.e. if hired 15th of March shall earn 9/12 of the jackpot amount).
- If the resignation comes before the issuing dates of the Company Prize in the year X, the employee will lose the right to the prize relative to the X-1 year. The employee shall remain eligible for the second and third tranche of the Performance Prize
- If the resignation comes before June the 30th of the year X, the employee shall not be eligible for the first tranche of the Performance Prize and for the Company Prize related to year X
- If the resignation comes before December the 31st of the year X, the employee shall be eligible just for the first tranche of the Performance Prize and not for the rest.
Referral fee: the employee that suggests a person that will be hired successfully, shall be prized with € 1.000 gross value that shall be paid when the trial period of the neo-hired person will be over. We cannot hire people from all companies, please take a look at the recruiting denylist before suggesting a candidate. The list is in
Welcome Pack (received when a new employee comes to the office): a notebook, an additional screen, board, mouse, port adapter and headset.
role:PeopleOperations/Welcomeproposes to each new employee models of hardware and accessories selected by
circle:PeopleOperationsaccording to the budget and technical quality defined. The employee, according to his needs, can propose a different model than the one proposed by
role:PeopleOperations/Welcomeonly for board, mouse, port adapter and headset: the expense must still be within the approved budget and, in this case, the employee assumes responsibility for the material chosen.
No badge, no hour count: in Agile Lab none will check the effective worked hours during the day; the employee shall confirm the daily work and the trip expenses made for the company on the Elapseit platform: no expenses form is requested to the employee, just proof of purchases.
The extra hours during the night or the weekend shall be paid as stated by the CCNL. Availability service shall be paid as agreed by the extra-timetable service gross values.
Extra prizes shall be paid when a group of employees is requested for extra working effort in a specific delivery or project.
7€/day meal vouchers shall be distributed to the employee: the amount is charged for every working day excluding days away (when a trip expense coverage will be provided) and Smart Working days.
An additional Health policy is provided to the employee (in charge to Agile Lab, no fiscal ownership for the employee) by a specific agreement with Previgest (Gruppo Generali Assicurazioni): no ticket, direct coverage, no cash in advance for the majority of the services for therapies, medical examinations - and so on - with the benefit of a dedicated booking service with zero wait queues. The service is dedicated just to the employee who can extend the coverage to his/her family paying the amount difference. Check procedures and covered services at https://sites.google.com/realtointermedia.it/gruppoagilelab/home
Additional Welfare conversion: possibility to “convert” the net amount of the prizes in services or products purchase with a +30% price enhancement (i.e. it’s possible to purchase a product that costs 130 € with 100 € net prize amount exchange).
Conferences are a great resource to feed the technical growth and to stimulate the desire to try new technologies or to implement new solutions. The comparison with what others do is always positive.
You can attend one international (in Europe) conference per year. The conference must be inherent to the spectrum of technologies and interests of Agile Lab. Agile Lab will pay for:
- Accomodation (max 3 nights)
- Conference Ticket
- Food (max 2 days)
The first two days of the conference (most of them are only 2 days) are considered as normal working days, excess days will be considered holidays.
Alternative fruition of conference benefit
For those people who do not want to, or cannot, use their conference benefit, there is the possibility to convert it to time or material for studying.
Extra time to study for certifications
You can decide to use the conference benefit in the form of 5 working days to dedicate to study in preparation for a certification (see Certifications for details about certification benefit).
Buy material to better prepare certifications
Up to 3 days worth of conference bonus can be used to buy books, courses or even annual subscriptions to course providers(coursera, acloudguru, ...) for a total amount of 1000 euro. Thus, a single day is worth 333 euros. Employees are free to use the number of half-days that they want in this way. If the product cost is higher than the value of half-days converted with this process, then the employee will pay the remainder. If the value of converted days is higher than the cost of the purchase then that difference is lost.
In the case of subscriptions, People Operations will make sure that the automatic renewal of the purchased service is not activated.
In Agile Lab we always try to put people first, we strongly believe in the energy that they release when they are in the best mental and physical conditions possible. We also believe that social relationships and cultural values are important to reach a good work-life balance, and our offices are the best places to enable these values and to introduce new people to the company culture. Don't forget that the junior colleagues can learn from senior ones to build attitudes and behaviors that are important in work but in life too.
This produces value for the people, and people produce value for the company.
Whatever the situation will evolve after the Covid-19 pandemic, Agile Lab will not become a fully remote company but it will let you choose to live the full-remote experience or not. Happy people mean happy company, and the result is what matters to us (as usual).
Everyone can access two different kinds of contracts:
- You need to communicate formally the domiciles from where you intend to work
- You can work from all the Agile Lab offices whenever you want but we do not guarantee you'll find an empty desk for you
- You have to be available for business trips
- We guarantee you your desk in one of the Agile Lab offices
- You have to spend at least the 40% of your effective working days from the office in one month (also in August). Long working from home period should be approved by the team leader and by the customers
- You have to be available for business trips
You can jump from one contract to the other once every 12 months, your compensation won't change.
We strongly suggest waiting until the end of the pandemic to make your choice.
IT certifications are another great way to demonstrate our excellence in a specific field, so employees are encouraged to do them as much as possible. If you follow the process described in the Certifications section, Agile Lab will cover all the costs.
Open Source Contributing
In Agile Lab we want to let people express their potential contributing to world class open source projects. Please check how it works.
Outsourced Technical Trainings
As an alternative opportunity to conferences and certifications, outsourced trainings could be considered good compromises for those who are looking for a more effective (learn-by-doing) approach, but with tool boxes mostly full of I-shaped contents.
You can attend one international outsourced training per year, with limitation to Europe if it will be take place on site. Such training must be inherent to the spectrum of technologies and interests of Agile Lab or related on foundational technical approaches at least.
Same limits on budget/payment/hours management as for Conferences.